Saturday, June 16, 2012

NEW ideas I found in OLD magazines.

I try to tell myself that I'm not a procrastinator although, deep down, I know that I am.

Case in point:

I decided I needed to clear off my coffee table so that I could dust properly. First thing's first...I need to throw away some of my magazines. I took it upon myself this morning to go back and read through my magazines and tear out the pages that interest me. Out of 20 magazines, I got through two of them. Then I went on Google to see if I could find these pages online so I could "pin" it to THAT WEBSITE and have a "soft copy" of it. Some of these magazines were SO old that I couldn't find it anywhere on line. That meant I had to use my neglected scanner. It took me about 30 minutes to finally figure out how to work the contraption. After I scanned the articles, now I had to figure a place to post them. The only logical place would be my very own blog so that I could "pin" them for all the other procrastinators out there.

Lowe's Creative Ideas - Holiday 2011Love, love, love this idea! It would be especially cute in my kitchen painted like the one below.
Lowe's Creative Ideas July/August 2009
Red, White & Retro

(2009--I told you I was a procrastinator!)
Love the white cabinets, light blue walls and red accents! Then add the "smart upgrade" as shown below.

Better Homes and Gardens - July 2012
"A custom look at a home center price: Stair balusters cut lengthwise teamed with curtain-rod finials provide furniture detailing."
(I apologize for the quality of this photo.)

Kitty Kingdom
Lowe's Creative Ideas - July/August 2009
"A custom window seat is the purrfect perch for your cat to sit and watch the world outdoors."

...continued
How To's


No comments:

Post a Comment